Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
hot-tempered 2yr old
MommyLuvs02 posted:
My litttle boy just turned 2 on July 1st. His temper is off the wall insane and has been since he was at least 18 months or younger.

If he is not happy about something or my husband or i say "no" the world has come to an end.

He will scream at the top of his lungs, yell, kick the wall, floor, bed, brother, hit, bite, bang his head agains the wall, bed, or floor, you name it.

The rest of the time he is as sweet as can be, but that fuse of his is WAY too short. He's bitten his older brother (4) on numerous occasions.

Everyone asks how such a sweet looking boy could be that bad? I say don't let his cute candy coating fool you, inside he is as hot tempered as the sun.

Any suggestions on how i can calm him down???

Take the Poll

Is your child like this?
  • Yes
  • No
  • Occasionally
vote
View Poll Results

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Deb. I am an Early Childhood Special Ed teacher. I have a DD who is 3 and has severe food allergies and a DS who is 5 months old. I like ho...More

Helpful Tips

Milk
Has your little one decided to boycott milk? If so, dont "sugar coat" it with strawberry or chocolate. Try adding a small amount of vanilla ... More
Was this Helpful?
15 of 22 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.