Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
2 year old with cold,cough, and slight fever?
mommyflower7 posted:
hello everyone...

my DS started having slight fevers since thursday and the wierd thing was that they only happened at around 4:30 am! then the whole day he would be ok. well saturday he was fine no fevers at all but monday he started having his cold symptoms. he actually seems worse because he developed a cough that sounds pretty bad but it isnt constant just here and there. also he does seem to have an elevated temp i will be checking it in a bit but it doesnt seem too bad....any who bottom line is i get worried really easy so i just wanted some advice on the whole situation. can it just be the common cold?

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Jennifer and I am 30 years old. I have a 10yr old DD from a previous marriage. My husband and I have been together 9 years and have been ma...More

Helpful Tips

Milk
Has your little one decided to boycott milk? If so, dont "sugar coat" it with strawberry or chocolate. Try adding a small amount of vanilla ... More
Was this Helpful?
15 of 22 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.