Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Seat up/down concept?
momtotan posted:
My DD is toilet trained and was going to preschool for a year. However I'd never explained to her abt the toilet seat being up/down concept. I always assumed it would be down as most kids her age ( she started with early preschool at age 3 year 4 mnths )use the potty sitting down boys included and the teachers are there to help. But I sometimes have seen the seat being up in her bathroom in her preschool and now in her KG classroom. Do you think its too late to explain to her abt this...I dont know whether she knows abt putting the seat down if necessary. I have posted this in 4- 5 yr community but asking this here since you all are starting to potty train ur kids and wanted to know whether I made a mistake by not telling her abt this when she started using the big toilet.

Spotlight: Member Stories

well im 27 years old,im married and i have two beautiful kids,shianne who is 8 yrs.old and michael who is 17 months old.i just want to be a better mot...More

Helpful Tips

Potty Training Advice
For those of you potty training, when you send your kids to school/daycare/or even in the car where you keep your change of clothes, make ... More
Was this Helpful?
34 of 45 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.