Skip to content
Seat up/down concept?
momtotan posted:
My DD is toilet trained and was going to preschool for a year. However I'd never explained to her abt the toilet seat being up/down concept. I always assumed it would be down as most kids her age ( she started with early preschool at age 3 year 4 mnths )use the potty sitting down boys included and the teachers are there to help. But I sometimes have seen the seat being up in her bathroom in her preschool and now in her KG classroom. Do you think its too late to explain to her abt this...I dont know whether she knows abt putting the seat down if necessary. I have posted this in 4- 5 yr community but asking this here since you all are starting to potty train ur kids and wanted to know whether I made a mistake by not telling her abt this when she started using the big toilet.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm a 27 year old Canadian mom of 1. DH and I have been married for 3 years in June. I work full-time as a geologist, and my DH is a survey tech a...More

Helpful Tips

tips please toddler refuses to sleep in his crib....
how can I put my 1 and a half to sleep in his crib the whole night ?? More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.