Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Picky Eater? Is your 2 year reluctant to try new foods?
Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff posted:
Two year olds can be pretty picky and reluctant to try new foods.

My friend is struggling, with a capital S, to get her son to try anything new. He will only eat peanut butter and jelly and "squeezey" fruits and veggies! I must have offered him 10 different things the other day and all I heard was "Nnnnnnnooooooooooo"!

Are you struggling to come up menu ideas?

Share your kiddo's favorite food and any suggestions you have on trying anything new!

Elizabeth
Elizabeth
~To be a child is to know the joy of living, To have a child is to know the gift of life.~ Author Unknown

mommyO4 responded:
Alphabet noodles in butter, chicken Rhamen noodles,light canned fruit, red bean and rice mixs, vannila yogurt, cut-up hot dogs, turkey lunch meat, pretzels, crackers, cheese slices, instant oat meal, chicken nuggets, grapes, bananas, mashed potatoes, breakfast sausage, ravioli in light sauce and chocolate milk. These foods got my now 4 year old son happy & healthy and the list keeps growing and growing.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am the mother of 3 beautiful children ages 16,14, and 2. Hoping to add one more to that list soon. I am the bookeeper for our family farm and a stay...More

Helpful Tips

tips please toddler refuses to sleep in his crib....
how can I put my 1 and a half to sleep in his crib the whole night ?? More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.