Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Get information and reviews on prescription drugs, over-the-counter medications, vitamins, and supplements. Search by name or medical condition.

Pill Identifier
WebMD

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Enter the shape, color, or imprint of your prescription or OTC drug. Our pill identification tool will display pictures that you can compare to your pill.

Get Started
My Medicine
WebMD

My Medicine

Save your medicine, check interactions, sign up for FDA alerts, create family profiles and more.

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

Talk to health experts and other people like you in WebMD's Communities. It's a safe forum where you can create or participate in support groups and discussions about health topics that interest you.

• Second Opinion
    WebMD

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community
    WebMD

Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Got a health question? Get answers provided by leading organizations, doctors, and experts.

Get Answers

Are you sure that you need to go to a dentist?
GloriyaChild posted:
I'd like to tell some of you my story and to warn people not to do again my fault. Once I had a odontalgia. It was extremely hurting! Attending the physician here was scary. Moreover, I was in various sordid thoughts of my precedent visits. I thought over twenty-four-seven concerning in what way to eliminate this ache. I was determined to bind my tooth to the doorknob and I imagined that some people would on occasion pull out my dentes … Nevertheless, instead I fell on my back and broke my arm there, simply close to the exit! It appeared to be funny to hear my physician, speaking that I can be blessed! So in the end, I rid myself of my bad tooth, well, the condition could get worse...

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Teresa. I am married and have 5 kids from 17 years old to almost 2 years old! 4 boys, 1 girl

Helpful Tips

2 1/2 yr old Will Not Eat Regular Food
My 2 1/2 yr old grandson will not eat regular food for lunch or diner. He only wants baby food. We have tried puree the food, putting it in ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 19 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.