Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
What's Up Wesdnesday - What Holiday Gifts Have You Bought So Far?
Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff posted:
Just for fun -

Check in and let us know if you have purchased any holiday gifts or if you ventured out and braved Black Friday.

We returned home from a great vacation to a dead frig! Budgeting how to adjust for the new frig while thinking about holiday gifts!

Elizabeth
Elizabeth
~To be a child is to know the joy of living, To have a child is to know the gift of life.~ Author Unknown

Aliie627 responded:
a few cheap gifts for the boy with minimal amout of child suport money i get(about 30ish every 2 weeks) but since we are having a rough financial time the whole family got adopted me my mom my dad (whom i live with )and my 23 month old son but since (but since he got adodpted through his early intervention program) the stuff im was able to get will be come bday present because he turns 2 on jan 9

Helpful Tips

Potty Training Advice
For those of you potty training, when you send your kids to school/daycare/or even in the car where you keep your change of clothes, make ... More
Was this Helpful?
34 of 45 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.