Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Rash and Swollen joints
jlg1978 posted:
My 2 1/2 year old woke up from a wonderful nap yesterday with a rash on her stomach, chest, back, arms, and legs. She also complained of knee pain when my Mom (who watches her while I work) looked at them both were swollen red and hot and painful to touch. Took her to Urgent care because her regular Doc did not have any appt left for the day. Urgent care referred us to the ER. After blood work and urinalysis all coming back clear we were d/c'd to come home. Now home this morning knees are still swollen but, not red or as painful, however, her great toe joints on both feet are now swollen and painful and her middle fingers on both hands. Going to her regular doc this afternoon, but just wondering if any opinions are out there????

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Laramie, I'm 27 and live in Rochester, NY. I'm happily married to my wonderful husband and I'm a SAHM to our two children. Aust...More

Helpful Tips

Potty Training Advice
For those of you potty training, when you send your kids to school/daycare/or even in the car where you keep your change of clothes, make ... More
Was this Helpful?
34 of 45 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.