Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Toddler Will Not Sleep!
Tanyoid79 posted:
My 23 month old daughter used to be a great sleeper-went to bed without any problems, slept all night, played in the morning when she woke up. She had to sleep with me for 2 weeks and now it has ruined her! She screams and cries until we are in her room with her or vice versa. I have tried to just let her cry. I have shut her door and let her cry. I put her back in bed multiple times. As soon as she sees I am going to leave, she is screaming and out of her bed. She has actually screamed for three hours straight! I am not sure what to do to get her back in her sleep habit. We follow nightly routines and everything. She sleeps with her teddy bear. I have tried a night light and soft music on at night. Any suggestions before I completely lose my mind? I just do not know what more I can do!!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Amanda and I am an Air Force wife with a 2 year old son named John Kenneth. We are currently stationed at Davis-Monthan AFB in Tucson, AZ. ...More

Helpful Tips

2 1/2 yr old Will Not Eat Regular Food
My 2 1/2 yr old grandson will not eat regular food for lunch or diner. He only wants baby food. We have tried puree the food, putting it in ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 19 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.