Skip to content
How do you get your toddler to brush their teeth?
Tamber1966 posted:
I am so at my whits end, No matter what i try no matter the tactics i use it is near impossible to get Sam to brush her teeth.. So please share your tips and tricks.. This is just not okay with me.. and for a doctor to say don't worry about it their just her baby teeth anyway is inexcusable and bad advise. She has already had the worst experience possible with a her ped dentist as she had developed bottle rot as the dentist called it and had to have surgery to remove her 4 front top teeth..Long story there..... she is so stubborn that i am afraid she will loose all her teeth before she starts school.. so not cool.. So any help is good for me and her, I'll try just about anything at this point.

All reply's will alert me by email

I really need some input here

Signed beside myself at wits end

MO42013 responded:
I bought a couple sponge bob automatic toothbrushes for my two year old son, and he loves them. I let him play with one and the other input in the bathroom. I always let him watch me brush my teeth and now he wants to brush his all the time Good luck.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 25 years old and I live with my boyfriend and daughter in Wisconsin. I'm just recently a stay at home mom, never knew it was this much wor...More

Helpful Tips

PULLDOWN BURNS
I read almost all of Dr. B. Nazario's articles and one item I see missing is what is known as "Pulldown Burns" among the medical and ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.