Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Get information and reviews on prescription drugs, over-the-counter medications, vitamins, and supplements. Search by name or medical condition.

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Enter the shape, color, or imprint of your prescription or OTC drug. Our pill identification tool will display pictures that you can compare to your pill.

Get Started

My Medicine

Save your medicine, check interactions, sign up for FDA alerts, create family profiles and more.

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

Talk to health experts and other people like you in WebMD's Communities. It's a safe forum where you can create or participate in support groups and discussions about health topics that interest you.

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Got a health question? Get answers provided by leading organizations, doctors, and experts.

Get Answers

All communities will be placed in read-only mode (you will be able to see and search for posts but not start or reply to discussions) as we conduct maintenance. We will make another announcement when posting is re-opened. Thank you for your continued support and patience, and if you have any further questions, please email

Yours in health,
WebMD Community Management

How do you get your toddler to brush their teeth?
Tamber1966 posted:
I am so at my whits end, No matter what i try no matter the tactics i use it is near impossible to get Sam to brush her teeth.. So please share your tips and tricks.. This is just not okay with me.. and for a doctor to say don't worry about it their just her baby teeth anyway is inexcusable and bad advise. She has already had the worst experience possible with a her ped dentist as she had developed bottle rot as the dentist called it and had to have surgery to remove her 4 front top teeth..Long story there..... she is so stubborn that i am afraid she will loose all her teeth before she starts school.. so not cool.. So any help is good for me and her, I'll try just about anything at this point.

All reply's will alert me by email

I really need some input here

Signed beside myself at wits end
MO42013 responded:
I bought a couple sponge bob automatic toothbrushes for my two year old son, and he loves them. I let him play with one and the other input in the bathroom. I always let him watch me brush my teeth and now he wants to brush his all the time Good luck.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have two beautiful daughters and they keep me very busy. Our oldest is 2 years old and we also have a 3 week old baby. I love every minute of being...More

Helpful Tips

Has your little one decided to boycott milk? If so, dont "sugar coat" it with strawberry or chocolate. Try adding a small amount of vanilla ... More
Was this Helpful?
15 of 22 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.