Skip to content
Possible Diabetes??
CmansMommy posted:
My son is 2 1/2 yrs old and very active. Though in the mornings he is very shakey and he isn't cold. I have a glucose meter and checked it this morning and it was 65mg/dL. Then 2 hours after he ate I checked again and it was 109 mg/dL and wasn't shakey. I have brought this up to his doctors a while back when I had checked him before and they said it was normal. I can't really believe this because he goes through 9-12 sippys of water a day and almost 7 soaked diapers a day. What can I do to get the doctors to get off their butts and do something???

Olivetre responded:
I would get a second opinion. Neither one of my children are like this and they are also very active.

Is he shakey throughout the day if hasn't eaten in a while?

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello, I am Emily, Mama to Ella Raegan and Lucas Ryan! Ella was born on our four year anniversary, May 17, 2007 and is my little fire cracker! Lucas w...More

Helpful Tips

PULLDOWN BURNS
I read almost all of Dr. B. Nazario's articles and one item I see missing is what is known as "Pulldown Burns" among the medical and ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.