Skip to content
Diaper / Heat Rash
sbpmom11 posted:
My 2 yr old has little red bumps on her bottom & I have tried diaper rash cream, neosporin, & baby powder. It has not cleared up yet. I am out of ideas. Any advice other than taking her to the doctor? Cause we don't have insurance.

ariannasmommy1125 responded:
Try an over the counter anti fungal cream. my daughter used to get yeast infections when she was that age and it was hot outside. My pediatrician recommended the medicine that is for jock itch because the stuff for female yeast infections is too harsh.
Amy 30 DH 28 Arianna born 3/5/08. TTC 2 with PCOS.

concerned_mother91 responded:
my daughter had & still has the same thing they told me it was eczema i use aveeno baby eczema cream you can get it at walmart clears it right up

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a stay at home Mom of 1 son. I love spending every day with him. I have an amazing husbands who works like crazy so I don't have to work outs...More

Helpful Tips

PULLDOWN BURNS
I read almost all of Dr. B. Nazario's articles and one item I see missing is what is known as "Pulldown Burns" among the medical and ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.