Skip to content
my 26 months son has started stuttering from a month ago and from last 3 days his condition has been worsening..plz help
marrinarayan posted:

My son is 26 months old. when he was around 20-21 months old he started delivering complete sentences. He was very fluent and clear in his speaking.But the problem has started around a month ago when I felt that he started stuttering slightly.But now from around 3 days his stuttering has been worsening and he says like"ma-ma-ma-ma-ma I need wa-wa-wa-wa-ter" . I worry more because I also stutter so is it a sign that my son has taken this from me?? Plzzzzzzzzzzz help.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm Courtney, and I'm a 33 year old mother of a beautiful little lady born 9/08 and a handsome little guy born 5/10 and wife to a wonderful ma...More

Helpful Tips

i agree with kittykatk8
resetting should help. i do the same thing with potty training. i would get my little girl up abpout every 3-4 hrs and make her go and she ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.