Skip to content
2 yearold screaming in the middle of the night
bsyvertson87 posted:
My husband and I are at our wits end; We are worried about our son, he doesn't constantly do this but every now and then he will just start screaming and rustling around, kicking. his eyes are still closed but we don't know why he does this. My husband thinks I am being paranoid and shouldn't contact our doctor but am worried this is something more then just night terrors. Is there anything anyone can advise? I hate to see my little guy like this and it takes almost a good 30 minutes to calm him down and get him to stop screaming. I don't really know what a 2 year old could have night terrors of but I guess it is possible.

mommyin2011 responded:
My son did this the other night...but, not just once, but about 3 times...i thought maybe he wasnt feeling good...i have no idea why they do this. please share if u find out..good luck!

markos responded:
am also having lately same problem at night he starts screaming and keep moving left and right all night while his eyes are closed. if you find anything please post here. thanks.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Ashlee and my husband Luke and I have been together for 6 years and married for 3. We have two beautiful daughters, Kendall who was born Fe...More

Helpful Tips

i agree with kittykatk8
resetting should help. i do the same thing with potty training. i would get my little girl up abpout every 3-4 hrs and make her go and she ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.