Skip to content
toddler wetting in crib
annabhig posted:
2 year old girl undresses & takes diaper off when going down for a nap or bedtime. She then wets the crib. I'm a grandmother who would like to know how to encourage & support daughter to how she deal with this behavior. Any advice would be appreciated. Is the common? Thank you.

lenono97 responded:
Can you dress her in something she can not take off? The only thing I can think of would be a onesie she would not be able to un-snap. Maybe that would deter her. Good luck.

annabhig replied to lenono97's response:
Hi - my daughter has tried everything and some of the suggestions that you gave too. Besides diaper, onesie, pajamas on backwards w/zippers & snaps, she still manages to get off everything. I'm calling her Hannah Houdini! Thanks for your reply. Hopefully she will outgrow this stage?!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 27 years old with one dd named Olivia Grace she is 2 years. I have been married since 9/4/11, but we have been together since 2002. We are by all...More

Helpful Tips

i agree with kittykatk8
resetting should help. i do the same thing with potty training. i would get my little girl up abpout every 3-4 hrs and make her go and she ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 2 found this helpful