Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
toddler wetting in crib
annabhig posted:
2 year old girl undresses & takes diaper off when going down for a nap or bedtime. She then wets the crib. I'm a grandmother who would like to know how to encourage & support daughter to how she deal with this behavior. Any advice would be appreciated. Is the common? Thank you.

lenono97 responded:
Can you dress her in something she can not take off? The only thing I can think of would be a onesie she would not be able to un-snap. Maybe that would deter her. Good luck.

annabhig replied to lenono97's response:
Hi - my daughter has tried everything and some of the suggestions that you gave too. Besides diaper, onesie, pajamas on backwards w/zippers & snaps, she still manages to get off everything. I'm calling her Hannah Houdini! Thanks for your reply. Hopefully she will outgrow this stage?!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a 35 year old single mom. I was a SAHM until the separation, now I've re-joined the workforce. I can truly see the benefits and pitfalls of e...More

Helpful Tips

Potty Training Advice
For those of you potty training, when you send your kids to school/daycare/or even in the car where you keep your change of clothes, make ... More
Was this Helpful?
34 of 45 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.