Skip to content
    toddler wetting in crib
    annabhig posted:
    2 year old girl undresses & takes diaper off when going down for a nap or bedtime. She then wets the crib. I'm a grandmother who would like to know how to encourage & support daughter to how she deal with this behavior. Any advice would be appreciated. Is the common? Thank you.

lenono97 responded:
    Can you dress her in something she can not take off? The only thing I can think of would be a onesie she would not be able to un-snap. Maybe that would deter her. Good luck.

annabhig replied to lenono97's response:
    Hi - my daughter has tried everything and some of the suggestions that you gave too. Besides diaper, onesie, pajamas on backwards w/zippers & snaps, she still manages to get off everything. I'm calling her Hannah Houdini! Thanks for your reply. Hopefully she will outgrow this stage?!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am Amanda I am 25 from Kentucky, I am a stay at home mommy of 3 Zach is 7, Liz is 2 and Zoey Paige is 16 months, i like to do anything, most of all...More

Helpful Tips

Potty Training Advice
    For those of you potty training, when you send your kids to school/daycare/or even in the car where you keep your change of clothes, make ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    34 of 45 found this helpful