Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

Where's Everyone From?
    Proud_Mommy23 posted:
    I was just wondering where all you ladies resided? I live in Southern Ky almost on the TN border. Everytime I tell someone (bill collector, friends of friends etc.) where I live they always say "HUH?" lol. Just curious about where everyone lives to see how far away or how close you are....thanks....

j9ween2 responded:
    south Jersey

Kimmy1545 responded:
    We live in Southern NJ... in a suburb of Philadelphia.

NewCarr1 responded:
    Outskirts of Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada.

mama_jen responded:
    Central Wisconsin

mrv77 responded:
    Chicago

Proud_Mommy23 responded:
    Wow so far everyone is really far from me. Janine, my DH built a home in Trenton, NJ a couple of years ago while i was pregnant with Riley and he said the winter up there was awful. How are you holding up?

MrsWhiteCastle responded:
    St Louis

Shena1981 responded:
    Southern MA pretty much on the RI border

Kimmy1545 responded:
    Winter in NJ isn't bad! LOL.... at least not when you are from here. It has only started to get cold recently and even then, it isn't really COLD cold. Maybe it is when you are from the south though... LOL

UKbluegirl2 responded:
    Emily,

I'm in Lexington, KY. Hence the screen name.

j9ween2 responded:
    it's not too bad. I'm a little south of there so Trenton gets a lot more than we do. I get a lot of wind

SLeyba responded:
    Albuquerque, NM

HJK1127 responded:
    Northern MA, right on the NH border.

mlgbears31 responded:
    South central Florida.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My DS Tristan and I live in Alabama. He has a peanut allergy.

Helpful Tips

2 1/2 yr old Will Not Eat Regular Food
    My 2 1/2 yr old grandson will not eat regular food for lunch or diner. He only wants baby food. We have tried puree the food, putting it in ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    10 of 19 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.