Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
You know you are a parent when...
Baby1at35 posted:
You take your kiddo to preschool with french toast crumbs on your face ....Because they gave me a kiss after breakfast.. I just realized that I had the crumbs on my cheek...

UKbluegirl2 responded:
ha! I thought you were going to say something about having boogers wiped on your sleave. That seems to be the norm for us lately.

roxanne156 responded:
Hahah! That's so hot Sandra!!

jmoomj responded:
You know you're a parent when you have a fish sticker on your crotch and walk through several stores before you notice.

linzuh04 responded:
LMAO John! DD used to do that to the underside of my belly when I was pregnant and I didnt find them until I changed clothes that evening!!

kirstieleah98 responded:
lol that's funny Sandra...John I had a similar thing happen....Belle put my sticky size tag on my a$$ from my shirt....and I walked arround the mall like that all day once.

Lindita30 responded:
try having a dry boogar on your sweatshirt sleeve or dried up oatmeal on your cheek LOL!!! but I definately wouldn't have it any other way!!

peachteach1 responded:
When your shirts and jackets have mouth prints on the shoulder from that last good-bye hug.

linzuh04 responded:
When you answer the door wearing a baby and a T-shirt with snot and spit smeared all over it, and a toddler with a snotty nose in a t-shirt and diaper peeks out from behind the door, and that's "normal" to you. You think nothing of it.

seeit2 responded:
...You hear a stranger's kid say something unintelligible in the grocery store but you understand every word of it.

curleysue1968 responded:
everytime you hear "momma or mommy" you turn even if you are alone at the store

mom2bin06 responded:
Your 2yr old runs up to you, grabs your leg, and says, "I LOVE you, Mommy! I do!" and no matter how many times you've been told that in your life, it feels like the first time and the other times don't matter or compare!

DidiToo responded:
Sue, that happens to me all the time! Whenever I hear a little voice say, "Mommy!", my first reaction is "What?"...regardless of whether my kiddos are with me.

KSAB091303 responded:
When even though you are in the deepest sleep or craziest dream and you can hear your child sneeze from an entire house away without a monitor and are already trying to figure out how to make them feel better.

linzuh04 responded:
you cant change a litter box, but have no problem cleaning a potty seat

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Deb. I am an Early Childhood Special Ed teacher. I have a DD who is 3 and has severe food allergies and a DS who is 5 months old. I like ho...More

Helpful Tips

Milk
Has your little one decided to boycott milk? If so, dont "sugar coat" it with strawberry or chocolate. Try adding a small amount of vanilla ... More
Was this Helpful?
15 of 22 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.