Skip to content
BABY..SORE THROAT
shanda0914 posted:
MY SON IS 4 MONTHS OLD AND I CAN HEAR IN HIS VOICE HE HAS A SORE THROAT..I DON'T THINK I CAN REALLY GIVE HIM ANY MEDICINE IS THERE ANYTHING THAT I CAN DO TO HELP HIM...IT DOESN'T SEEM LIKE THE SORE THROAT IS EVEN FAZING HIM HE DOESN'T HAVE A FEVER OR ANYTHING I CHECKED IT THIS MORNING AND IT 97.1 WHICH IS NORMAL...SO IS THERE ANYTHING THAT I CAN DO

Emmyl responded:
maybe a humidifier to keep his throat moist? We used one with DS for a while and it seemed to help.

mar81 responded:
Is he super vocal? Right aound 4 months is when DS started getting really into growling and screatching, and he often sounded hoarse. But either way, if it upsets you, just try to keep it from being to dry. Humidifier, steamy bathroom, fluids more often, etc. Good luck, I hope it's nothing!!

jbish responded:
Our pedi said Tylenol to help with the pain of a sore throat. Just took her in for it yesterday. Should be better in 3 days.

shanda0914 responded:
YES HE IS ALWAYS GROWLING AND YELLING ALOT MORE NOW LOL...I THINK I DO WANT TO TRY THE HUMIDIFIER...ABOUT HOW MUCH DO THEY RUN...IS THERE A DECENT PRICED ONE THAT IS OF GOOD QUALITY...

Spotlight: Member Stories

Ihave a sweet baby girl, Claire, that was born on 1/26/11 after an induced labor ending in a c-section.

Helpful Tips

Wake up WEB MD!
You've probably noticed that we've gone from posting several notes every hour to only a handful per day. The new system is NOT working so ... More
Was this Helpful?
38 of 58 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.