Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
benadryl
kalebsmommy08 posted:
has anyone ever givin your LO Benadryl if so how much.

Hey1974 responded:
yes, .625 or just a little, he will be fine

amynewell responded:
im so glad you posted this, i wsa thinking about giving my lo some!!! i was going to use his tylenol dropper. how much should i use??

roni090909 responded:
Yes, I went to the pedi on Fri and my LO has a virus. She said to give him 2 ml of children's benadryl. I have been giving it to him at night all weekend to help with his stuffy nose and cough.

ranee13 responded:
LOs nose is so stuffy she won't eat. I suck and suck, but it seems like there's no end! Should I give her some?

amynewell responded:
my lo is 3 1/2 months old is it still ok

linzuh04 responded:
www.jaxpediatrics.com/Dosing_Charts.html

amynewell responded:
THANK YOU

Jackie03291 responded:
Another suggestion is also to try using the saline spray before you suction their nose. My dd has had a couple of colds and this has always helped to break up her congestion without having to use medication. Saline is just salt water. I would try that before turning to benadryl if you can.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm Lauren. My husband and I had been ttc for 2 years when in Feb 09 I was at my yearly appt and the Dr came in to tell me that my test wasn't...More

Helpful Tips

Wake up WEB MD!
You've probably noticed that we've gone from posting several notes every hour to only a handful per day. The new system is NOT working so ... More
Was this Helpful?
38 of 58 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.