Skip to content
Mom 2 Mom Formula
Bailey98029 posted:
For those with Safeways near you, have you tried the Mom 2 Mom formula? I love the wipes but not so much the diapers. I was thinking of trying the formula since it's so much cheaper. I just wonder if it's chunky like Similac and Kirkland or finer powder like Enfamil. I hate the chunkier stuff but would probably be fine using it to save so much $$.

If you've tried it, let me know how you like it! Thanks!!

lprice76 responded:
I haven't tried the Mom 2 Mom formula but if it's made by PBM (or PMB) Nutritionals (look on the back see who manufactured it) then it's the same as Parents Choice, Babies R Us and Up and Up. I use Babies R Us or Parents Choice and it's so much finer than Similac. I barely even have to shake the bottle it doesn't even bubble like Similac. IMO the texture is better than similac.

lprice76 responded:
oh and BTW I LOOOOOOOVEEEE the mom 2 mom diapers....they are the only diapers that my LO doesn't leak in overnight.

wannababy20082009 responded:
www.samsclub.com/shopping/navigate.do?dest=5&item=205463

lurking....i have used sams brand formula with my son and now my daughter...we love it ...a 3lb can for 19.99...it usually last us about 3 weeks..

An_222584 responded:
I like the formula over the Similac and so does my baby it seems like. It doesn't seem chunky to me and mixes without any issues. And it being half the price of the other brands makes it all the better. IMO also I got the diapers to see how they are and they work great overnight, no leaks at all. Never tried the wipes

Haylen_WebMD_Staff replied to An_222584's response:
You just reminded me that I have a Mom 2 Mom coupon from my local Vons (SoCal).

I'm going to give the diapers a try....Some diapers SEEM great but don't pass the night time test. And changing crib sheets is one of my least fave house activities.

MhissAshley replied to lprice76's response:
go to myfreeproductsamples.com and click baby samples i got a coupon for a free can of Parents Choice formula.. you should google it all you need to give up is your name a valid email address and your address because they send it in the mail.. mine came in 2 days! jus thought i would let you know since you already use it.. i was thinking about trying it

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 32 years old and I have a 17 year old son Jayson, 12 year old son James, 10 yearold daughter Abbygail , and a 3 month old daughter Emily. My husb...More

Helpful Tips

Wake up WEB MD!
You've probably noticed that we've gone from posting several notes every hour to only a handful per day. The new system is NOT working so ... More
Was this Helpful?
38 of 58 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.