Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
New WebMD =S
LMaar posted:
I guess I'm not a fan of change...This new set up will take a while to get used to!

emrayld responded:
I gotta say, I agree, its a little confusing... but then, I'm not a fan of change either! Unless I choose to change lol

genesbean replied to emrayld's response:
I feel lost! I guess since I've been here since I got pregnant a year ago I felt comfortable with how things were, now it's like I'm in a whole new world!

liz81888 responded:
im not a fan either, it will take some time to get use too... although it is pretty cool you can start your own "exchange"

eliz1497 responded:
...yeah, I'm not feelin it too much. It is definately going to take some getting used to!

buebendorf responded:
Yeah i'm not sure about this lol

erinw601 responded:
I don't know about this either....lol

Punches replied to erinw601's response:
What I don't like is that you can only see like 10 active discussions on the one page - I don't like having to scroll through a bunch of pages...

erinsparin responded:
Help! I can't figures this stuff out! Fearing change! ;-)

Queenjen87 responded:
Nope, not a fan yet either. I mean, the polls are pretty snifty, but I don't like how everything is so split up. It's strange. Maybe it will get better as we get used to it. I'm so lost right now!

Oh BTW, for those of us who were doing the whole weight watchers things, I already created an exchange for it. Its public too.

Spotlight: Member Stories

HI! My name is Adah. I'm married with 3 children-Xavier 7, Charis 5+ and Tahlia 3months-I love my family to bits! My hobbies include reading,shopp...More

Helpful Tips

Finding exchange boards...
Okay, if you manage to find the board your looking for, look on the top right-hand portion of the page. You will see "Join this Exchange". ... More
Was this Helpful?
17 of 27 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.