Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Seriously WebMD???
topazorchid posted:
I have a 5 month old. Do you really think I have time to learn about a whole new format? I don't think I'll be on here too much anymore. DISLIKE!
FirstPrevious12NextLast

topazorchid responded:
And furthermore, WebMD, if I really wanted to do a member poll or sign up for a newsletter, I would have done that one of the last 487 times you asked me (at every single log in!) GGGRRRrrrrr! Not liking it!

witch666 responded:
Yhea this is incredibly hard to find what you're looking for now. I HATE it. I'll probably not be on either.

pridgeon replied to witch666's response:
Yes it is. am I on the 3-6 month board? how do we know? why no signature? gay

mlmynm81 replied to pridgeon's response:
Yea this is horrible!

newmommy1209 responded:
can we get them to change it back :(

newandscaredmommy responded:
yea i hate this i use it on my phone and now i am having a rough time using this new site

brandi07michelle responded:
i hate HATE this new webmd

dangie29 responded:
I cannot express how much I HATE this. Who do we contact??

Punches replied to dangie29's response:
I just sent an email. Go to the contact us at the bottom.

LMaar replied to Punches's response:
I just sent an email too - we all should.

dangie29 replied to Punches's response:
Thanks! I did!

beeba3 replied to LMaar's response:
you guys are the only people i freaking recognize. so lost..this is the worst thing that has happened to me since long before this baby was even a figment of my imagination...GRR webMD. i want the old boards..with the old people, who now i will never talk to because no one is on here

jbish replied to beeba3's response:
Woah - I always use WebMD on my iPhone and it's no longer convenient at all. This is horrific!

CRod13 responded:
yeah no Shizzzzzz!!! Ughh I'm supposed to be on the 0-3mths board and I guess Im lost LOL... I lost everyone :( boo hoo

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 32 years old and I have a 17 year old son Jayson, 12 year old son James, 10 yearold daughter Abbygail , and a 3 month old daughter Emily. My husb...More

Helpful Tips

Finding exchange boards...
Okay, if you manage to find the board your looking for, look on the top right-hand portion of the page. You will see "Join this Exchange". ... More
Was this Helpful?
17 of 27 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.