Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Cafe Mom
jbish posted:
A message from Jill (JLE21 & JLE25)... Hey girls!

The new layout at WEB-MD has me sooo confused! So I created a new group.... feel free to tell web-md mama's about it. I tried to post on the 6-9m boards, but it got removed (I think, but like I said, I'm lost on the boards!) Cafe Mom is easy to navigate, and I made the group a private group so only those who join can read/post.

http://www.cafemom.com/group/109518/ Formerly Known As Web-MD Mamas Group - CafeMom www.cafemom.com This group is for mom's from web-md that still want to chat about parenting, but don't want to use the new "exchange".

LMaar responded:
I just applied =) I'll post it on FB too and get other mommies - Thanks Jill!

eliz1497 responded:
ugh... I will sign-up too, but my stupid job blocks the cafemom website, so I will only be able to get on at home...this just keeps getting better and better :-/

swinga responded:
i just joined also

newmommy1209 responded:
i signed up.

jagersmommy responded:
I'm joing too I'll post this on the n-3 month board too...if i can find it lol

buebendorf replied to jagersmommy's response:
Hi...i just tried to join but it pretty much said i was denied lol ..should i try again??

brandi07michelle replied to eliz1497's response:
yeah i know!! this is the only thing my job allows access to and they screwed that up!! lol

07072009_mommy responded:
hi! i just jointed too! i like it a lot better!

mazdagirl1977 responded:
I just joined. My user name is Irelandsmom77. I'll still be on the WebMD boards too.

asheets304 replied to mazdagirl1977's response:
I applied....do i have to wait a while before I can post?

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm Lauren. My husband and I had been ttc for 2 years when in Feb 09 I was at my yearly appt and the Dr came in to tell me that my test wasn't...More

Helpful Tips

Finding exchange boards...
Okay, if you manage to find the board your looking for, look on the top right-hand portion of the page. You will see "Join this Exchange". ... More
Was this Helpful?
17 of 27 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.