Skip to content
Cafe Mom
jbish posted:
A message from Jill (JLE21 & JLE25)... Hey girls!

The new layout at WEB-MD has me sooo confused! So I created a new group.... feel free to tell web-md mama's about it. I tried to post on the 6-9m boards, but it got removed (I think, but like I said, I'm lost on the boards!) Cafe Mom is easy to navigate, and I made the group a private group so only those who join can read/post.

http://www.cafemom.com/group/109518/

Formerly Known As Web-MD Mamas Group - CafeMom www.cafemom.com This group is for mom's from web-md that still want to chat about parenting, but don't want to use the new "exchange".

LMaar responded:
I just applied I'll post it on FB too and get other mommies - Thanks Jill!

eliz1497 responded:
ugh... I will sign-up too, but my stupid job blocks the cafemom website, so I will only be able to get on at home...this just keeps getting better and better

swinga responded:
just joined also

newmommy1209 responded:
signed up.

jagersmommy responded:
I'm joing too I'll post this on the n-3 month board too...if i can find it lol

buebendorf replied to jagersmommy's response:
Hi...i just tried to join but it pretty much said i was denied lol ..should i try again??

brandi07michelle replied to eliz1497's response:
yeah i know!! this is the only thing my job allows access to and they screwed that up!! lol

07072009_mommy responded:
hi! i just jointed too! i like it a lot better!

mazdagirl1977 responded:
I just joined. My user name is Irelandsmom77. I'll still be on the WebMD boards too.

asheets304 replied to mazdagirl1977's response:
I applied....do i have to wait a while before I can post?

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Stephanie (23). I am mother to Graceyn Hope born Oct. 27, 2009. And wife to Thomas (23). We have two kitties Myla and Cosmo. I am 2-1-1 a...More

Helpful Tips

Wake up WEB MD!
You've probably noticed that we've gone from posting several notes every hour to only a handful per day. The new system is NOT working so ... More
Was this Helpful?
38 of 58 found this helpful