Skip to content
I FINALLY found it!!
rhetts posted:
Jeez it took me FOREVER to find this board. How is everyone liking things so far. Me?? Not too impressed. I figure if it isn't broken don't mess with it. JMO though.

Jen__ responded:
Agreed. What was wrong with the old format??? You're lucky you found your group. My 0-3 month board never came back... crappy.

Queenjen87 replied to Jen__'s response:
I believe the Newborn 0--3mo board because the Baby's First Year Exchange.

dangie29 responded:
Hey rhetts!! Most of us moved to facebook. It's a group called Parenting- Infants and Toddlers.http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#!/group.php?gid=334211710775&ref=ts
Come join us!!!

Queenjen87 replied to dangie29's response:
Dangie, I can't add myself to the group until I get to a normal computer (can't do it on my phone.) can you pass the word along for facebook mommies to add Jennifer Myers? QueenJennifer87@yahoo.com

dangie29 replied to Queenjen87's response:
I will do it :)

Spotlight: Member Stories

Proud First time Mommy to Kaleb born on June 16, 2011 @ 10:57pm weighing in at 7lbs 10in 20.5 inches long. :) Kaleb just will be turning 5 months on t...More

Helpful Tips

Wake up WEB MD!
You've probably noticed that we've gone from posting several notes every hour to only a handful per day. The new system is NOT working so ... More
Was this Helpful?
38 of 58 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.