Skip to content
I FINALLY found it!!
rhetts posted:
Jeez it took me FOREVER to find this board. How is everyone liking things so far. Me?? Not too impressed. I figure if it isn't broken don't mess with it. JMO though.

Jen__ responded:
Agreed. What was wrong with the old format??? You're lucky you found your group. My 0-3 month board never came back... crappy.

Queenjen87 replied to Jen__'s response:
I believe the Newborn 0--3mo board because the Baby's First Year Exchange.

dangie29 responded:
Hey rhetts!! Most of us moved to facebook. It's a group called Parenting- Infants and Toddlers.http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#!/group.php?gid=334211710775&ref=ts
Come join us!!!

Queenjen87 replied to dangie29's response:
Dangie, I can't add myself to the group until I get to a normal computer (can't do it on my phone.) can you pass the word along for facebook mommies to add Jennifer Myers? QueenJennifer87@yahoo.com

dangie29 replied to Queenjen87's response:
I will do it :)

Spotlight: Member Stories

Payton is a true miracle. After having two miscarriages; my husband and I gave up on having children. While at the endochronologists office he specifi...More

Helpful Tips

To WebMD
Please give us our old message boards back. I think you're going to lose a lot of users. Problems: * The newborn to 3 month board is ... More
Was this Helpful?
98 of 116 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.