Skip to content
0-3 month exchange?
Jen__ posted:
So, is there no longer a 0-3 month discussion board? That sucks.

eliz1497 responded:
I know!! I saw that... how weird that they would include all the other boards, but leave that one out. And, when you click on the old link to the 0-3month board, it redirects to the new baby's first year board, which IS NOT the same thing... how crappy is that? I am glad I moved up last week, or I would have been even more ticked off than I already am (I hate hate hate the "exchange")

mommy2haydencole responded:
I am lost I can't believe they don't have a 0-3 month board I am moving up March 16th I guess it is close enough

Butterflylove85 responded:
My baby just turned 4 months friday but I still liked to go back and forth because i could still relate to some things on there. I hate the exchange too!!

samshine202 responded:
There is a 0-3 month board, it's just in a different place on the list. It is called WebMD Newborn & Baby Exchange. Hope that helps!

samshine202 replied to samshine202's response:
There is also this group:

http://exchanges.webmd.com/newborn-to-3-month

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi All!! I have a wonderful little baby boy who was born on 5/24/11. He is the greatest baby! So good! I have been blessed! I also have two brittany d...More

Helpful Tips

To WebMD
Please give us our old message boards back. I think you're going to lose a lot of users. Problems: * The newborn to 3 month board is ... More
Was this Helpful?
98 of 116 found this helpful