Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
0-3 month exchange?
Jen__ posted:
So, is there no longer a 0-3 month discussion board? That sucks.

eliz1497 responded:
I know!! I saw that... how weird that they would include all the other boards, but leave that one out. And, when you click on the old link to the 0-3month board, it redirects to the new baby's first year board, which IS NOT the same thing... how crappy is that? I am glad I moved up last week, or I would have been even more ticked off than I already am (I hate hate hate the "exchange")

mommy2haydencole responded:
I am lost I can't believe they don't have a 0-3 month board I am moving up March 16th I guess it is close enough

Butterflylove85 responded:
My baby just turned 4 months friday but I still liked to go back and forth because i could still relate to some things on there. I hate the exchange too!!

samshine202 responded:
There is a 0-3 month board, it's just in a different place on the list. It is called WebMD Newborn & Baby Exchange. Hope that helps! :D

samshine202 replied to samshine202's response:
There is also this group:

http://exchanges.webmd.com/newborn-to-3-month

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm a new mom to Noah, currently 4 months... he is the most wonderful baby and the best thing that's ever happened to me :) I joined on here b...More

Helpful Tips

To WebMD
Please give us our old message boards back. I think you're going to lose a lot of users. Problems: * The newborn to 3 month board is ... More
Was this Helpful?
98 of 116 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.