Skip to content
baby center
brandi07michelle posted:
So i thought i would go to babycenter and try those boards but wow....they really get personal LOL talking about getting laid and wanting big cookies not little ones....so idk about that LOL it was funny though but not something i would talk about on the boards where im supposed to be talking aboutmy child lol maybe im just a prude HA!!!

Queenjen87 responded:
Lol, wow. I can't even access babycenter from work so it's good to know I'm not for real missing anything. Are you on myspace or facebook? I can't add anyone on facebook sense I was able to sign up on my phone, so look for me Jennifer Myers, if you are on there. It should be a picture of Phoebe, or of me and her.

brandi07michelle replied to Queenjen87's response:
I think I found you on facebook...is it you and phoebe your holding her looking at her??? if not i sent someone a request LOL ;)

Queenjen87 replied to brandi07michelle's response:
That should be us. I'll accept when I go to lunch.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Loretta. I am 28 years old. I am a mother to 3( daughter 5, daughter 2, and son 4 mo 11/3/09), stepmother to 3 ( step daughter 16, step son...More

Helpful Tips

To WebMD
Please give us our old message boards back. I think you're going to lose a lot of users. Problems: * The newborn to 3 month board is ... More
Was this Helpful?
98 of 116 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.