Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
I kinda like it...
mine9 posted:
I haven't been on forever, at first I hated it, but now 5 minutes later I find myself liking the new format. I know everyone else says they don't like it, but maybe once we get some posts rolling we will like it. I usually don't post, just ease drop, but I am going to throw a few random posts out there to try and spice up the board...

jlbelknap35 responded:
I still like the old one better but i still come here bc its kinda an addiction lol.

Queenjen87 responded:
I know. So many people left to fecebook though. It's sad. I hope I can get to a real computer (ie. library) where I can add myself to the group over there. I can access it from my phone, but I can't add anything on it.

I miss everyone though And it's hard to remember who is who by real names lol.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi All!! I have a wonderful little baby boy who was born on 5/24/11. He is the greatest baby! So good! I have been blessed! I also have two brittany d...More

Helpful Tips

To WebMD
Please give us our old message boards back. I think you're going to lose a lot of users. Problems: * The newborn to 3 month board is ... More
Was this Helpful?
98 of 116 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.