Skip to content
What kind of formula?
KentuckyMama posted:
I have been breastfeeding and now my supply has drop so much and she is taking so much more I have to start her on formula. I have been using enfamil but, it is so expensive I want to start using the good start I can get with WIC. My question is what kind of formula do you all use? Do any of you like the good start kind? I have researched it a little and there seems to not be much of a difference. She doesn't care as long as it is food LOL! Thanks
Butterflylove85 responded:
I have been dealing with the same issue, my baby is almost 5 months. I tend to just use what I have coupons for but i think your LO will decide which one you'll buy, mine likes similac the best so thats what i buy. I know its not much help but good luck.
junlove responded:
hi, ive been using S26 gold for my 4mo old baby like i had when i was a baby according to my mom... he looks leaner but not overweight...
thaids responded:
Hi, Ayanna is 5 months now , but all she likes is the enfamil...what I can tell you though is I've herd that similac is a good one too. You can try drinking lots of fluid too to help you with breastmilk production & also just before you feed your baby, drink a glass of room temp water , that helps me alot!
Anmar22 responded:
I'm using Similac because that is what Utah WIC gives us. I would probably try Enfamil if I had the money to buy it myself just because my DD hasn't done well on her current formula and I would like to try a different kind to see if that helps. You should try the Good Start and see if that works for your baby.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 32 years old and I have a 17 year old son Jayson, 12 year old son James, 10 yearold daughter Abbygail , and a 3 month old daughter Emily. My husb...More

Helpful Tips

To WebMD
Please give us our old message boards back. I think you're going to lose a lot of users. Problems: * The newborn to 3 month board is ... More
Was this Helpful?
98 of 116 found this helpful