Skip to content
What kind of formula?
KentuckyMama posted:
I have been breastfeeding and now my supply has drop so much and she is taking so much more I have to start her on formula. I have been using enfamil but, it is so expensive I want to start using the good start I can get with WIC. My question is what kind of formula do you all use? Do any of you like the good start kind? I have researched it a little and there seems to not be much of a difference. She doesn't care as long as it is food LOL! Thanks

Butterflylove85 responded:
I have been dealing with the same issue, my baby is almost 5 months. I tend to just use what I have coupons for but i think your LO will decide which one you'll buy, mine likes similac the best so thats what i buy. I know its not much help but good luck.

junlove responded:
hi, ive been using S26 gold for my 4mo old baby like i had when i was a baby according to my mom... he looks leaner but not overweight...

thaids responded:
Hi, Ayanna is 5 months now , but all she likes is the enfamil...what I can tell you though is I've herd that similac is a good one too. You can try drinking lots of fluid too to help you with breastmilk production & also just before you feed your baby, drink a glass of room temp water , that helps me alot!

Anmar22 responded:
I'm using Similac because that is what Utah WIC gives us. I would probably try Enfamil if I had the money to buy it myself just because my DD hasn't done well on her current formula and I would like to try a different kind to see if that helps. You should try the Good Start and see if that works for your baby.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a mother of 4 beautiful chidren. Destiny is 11, Kevin 9, Danayah 7, and Devin is 5 months old. My family means everything to me. I love them s...More

Helpful Tips

Finding exchange boards...
Okay, if you manage to find the board your looking for, look on the top right-hand portion of the page. You will see "Join this Exchange". ... More
Was this Helpful?
17 of 27 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.