Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
High Chair
Jackiek829 posted:
I am looking for a high chair that converts into a booster? Anyone have any suggestions??

Samantha_77 responded:
I got one from Target, it doesn't exactly turn into a booster, but you can take it off of the legs and strap it to a regular chair.

Jackiek829 replied to Samantha_77's response:
I found one at Target.com too its called the Wasabi Hero, seems like a good chair and can be taken apart to be a booster seat only 100 bucks! Thanks!

Anmar22 responded:
I got one at Babies R Us for about $50. It's a high chair that you strap on your chairs at home and later is converted to a booster chair. It's very easy to take the padding off and wash as well. And it reclines for younger babies that can't sit up well. We bought this instead of a regular high chair to save on space because our kitchen is pretty small.

Jackiek829 replied to Anmar22's response:
This high chair folds up real nicely! I ended up buying it from amazon for $80.00 with free shipping! I am soo excited!! Cant wait to put it together!!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi All!! I have a wonderful little baby boy who was born on 5/24/11. He is the greatest baby! So good! I have been blessed! I also have two brittany d...More

Helpful Tips

Wake up WEB MD!
You've probably noticed that we've gone from posting several notes every hour to only a handful per day. The new system is NOT working so ... More
Was this Helpful?
38 of 58 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.