Skip to content
How much?
BNWilson3 posted:
How much formula/breast milk do/did you feed your 4 month old?

Samantha_77 responded:
Mine takes formula only still, she will have 5oz bottles 3 times a day and 2 6oz bottles a day. If you try to feed her 6 straight thru the day she won't eat it at all.

amyswartwood responded:
My 4 1/2 month old drinks 6 ozs every 3 hours during the day. He is also eating solids in the am and in the evening. Hope that helps.

sea_mgw2010 responded:
my daughter who just reached 5 months old only drinks 4ozs at a time and has since she was 3 months old.. of course her doctor had me put cereal in her bottle at 2 months.. still to this date she will only eat 4 ozs. I have tried to go 6 ozs n 99.9% of the time it goes to waste..

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am mom to Charlotte 3mo nicknamed Scooter and Orion 12yrs nicknamed Monkey. We live in Seattle and love the outdoors! My partner and I have been tog...More

Helpful Tips

Wake up WEB MD!
You've probably noticed that we've gone from posting several notes every hour to only a handful per day. The new system is NOT working so ... More
Was this Helpful?
38 of 58 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.