Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Who's here & Poll?????
UGAMomof3 posted:
Hey Ladies. Wow, I can't believe how slow this board is. Just curious on who is checking in on the boards and thought we would could introduce ourselves w/a poll. (If you know me...you know I love me some polls..lol)

Your Name, where you are from and how old is LO

Tell us what your baby is doing now (ex. rolling, laughing, sitting up).

Who does your LO look like?

What is your favorite baby item (ex. jumperoo, bumbo, etc.)?

Are you a SAHM or Working?
FirstPrevious12NextLast

UGAMomof3 responded:
Nicki, GA (It's cold today...Whoohoo), my LO is 3 mos and 2 days. She rolled once from stomach to back. She is such a social baby and LOVES to smile. I've got a couple of laughs and is hold her head up pretty good. LO looks EXACTLY like her Daddy. It is so weird how much they look alike. She like the bumbo, but really like the jumperoo. She'll bounce, but doesn't really realize that she is doing. She is just nosy and loves to see everything. She hates to lay down while awake. I am back to work full-time this week. I am a MOA and work 3 12 hour shift a week. I miss being w/my babies, but love the adult interaction.

UGAMomof3 replied to UGAMomof3's response:
Jeez, I didn't spell or proof read before sending...sorry.

cyberkat99 responded:
Kat, and I'm from AZ, our LO is almost 6 months, can't believe it! She's been ahead of the game since day 1, surprising us everyday on what she can do already. Most recently she started using a sippy cup for water, this was after she started grabbing our water cups out of our hand and taking a drink. She has absolutely no interest in crawling and wants walk, no run already, lol! She looks like me in the face, but has her dad's long body and legs. Her favorite baby item is her white bunny teether, she likes her other toys and entertainers, but bunny is always her fav. I'm a SAHM after being an accountant for years, and I love it!

UGAMomof3 replied to cyberkat99's response:
Hey Kat :) I remember you. She is such a cutie!!! One of my friends LO's never crawled and just walked like at 9 mos. Congrats on being a SAHM!!!

cyberkat99 replied to UGAMomof3's response:
Hey thanks! She's growing too fast imo sometimes, I wish she would slow down a little bit, I'm trying to enjoy every moment, hehe!

Perron30 responded:
Audri from Webster,MA
She is just shy of 3 months.
She is almost sitting up and can push herself backwards with her legs when lying down. She smiles and silents laughs all the time.
She looks more like me.
I love my Ergo Baby carrier. It has been a life saver.
I am back at work but wish I was at home.

tamliz08 responded:
I think I'll jump in over here too! I'm bored, lol.

My name is Tamara and my son will be 3 months in 2 weeks :)

He rolls from belly to back, and he's a smiley guy.

The entire family says he looks like his daddy, but I think there is a lot of me in there too.

Right now we are still dealing with colic, so the baby k'tan is my best friend at the moment. He sits in his boppy pillow a lot, so that's a good one. And the paci is probably his favorite! I haven't tried the bumbo or jumperoo on him yet, but they are in the near future :)

I'm working full time.

EMB2006 responded:
Erin from Alabama and my little boy is 15 weeks old. He has been holding his head up since the day he was born and is now sitting up all the time (still needs supporting) and is starting to roll over. He smiles all the time, is starting to laugh out loud more and has discovered his vocal cords so he coos and jibber jabbers a lot LOL. He's growing at the perfect rate!! He's been battling a stuffy/congested nose for a while now and has had 2 MRSA staph infections in his nose but other than that he's been fairly healthy. He's actually on a growth study through the pedi with a special formula and is accepting it very well. He looks like his daddy although now he's starting to show equal similarities to both of us if that makes since. He loves his Seahorse that glows in the dark and plays music-a lot like a glow worm. He can't sleep without it LOL. I am a working mom and have been blessed with two bosses that allow me to bring my LO to work with me (I work in an office) so he's with me most days. We're loving every minute of our new life!! It's amazing how a LO changes everything-for the better of course.

UGAMomof3 replied to tamliz08's response:
Hey Tamara. :) Hugs on the colic...I can't even imagine. Maybe we can get the board going... :)

UGAMomof3 replied to EMB2006's response:
Hey Erin. He is such a cutie!!! I have been reading your post on the MRSA.....totally scary. My LO has had a congesting sounding nose since she was born. What made your pedi check for MRSA? Was he running a fever. I hardly ever sterilize my bulb and desp. need too!!!

I got DD2 the seahorse for Christmas. I'm hoping she likes it.

happymoe responded:
Monique, Alberta, Canada, - Rachel is 14 1/2 weeks

Rachel is extremely vocal, and babbles back when asked a question. She rolls front to back and will shuffle on the floor on tummy or back because of so much kicking. She's starting to laugh a short laugh, almost from the belly.

My husband and I can't decide who she looks like. We get conflicting comments from friends and family.

So far, favorite is the swing and bumbo. She was sitting in the bumbo by 9 weeks with a little support. She now sits in it while we eat meals and is quite happy.

I'm on my one year mat leave, and have to decide next May if I'm going back.

EMB2006 replied to UGAMomof3's response:
Thankfully he hasn't been running a fever. The doctor did a nose culture to check for any bacterial infection and that's when they found the MRSA. We don't sterilize the bulb as often as we need to. I actually bought a new one today and threw away the one we've had since his birth thinking maybe it's infected and we keep re-introducing the infection to him. We're hoping we can get rid of it this time for good and get his nose clear!!

UGAMomof3 replied to happymoe's response:
Oh, Hail Canada and their one year mat leave...lol!!!!!! I am sooooo jealous!!! We love our bumbo also!!!

Lillygirl831 responded:
Hi Laides! My name is Shelly and Noah is 19 weeks old. He rolls over from his tummy to his back, smiles, laughs and talks SO MUCH!! :) It's so cute to hear him talk to his toys. His hands are constantly in his mouth. So, if I had to pick a favorite toy, his hands would be it, lol. He loves the jumperoo/exersaucer. It does both. He loves to bounce it it...it's almost like he's dancing. I love the Bumbo and he loves sitting up in it. I think he feels like he has a little more control than he actually does.
I'm a full time working mom, but I'd love to be a SAHM if I could. My mom watches him along with his cousin that is 1.5 weeks older than he is. That makes it easier to go back to work knowing he's being cared for by the same person who cared for me when I was his age.
He 99% looks like his father althouh he has my full lips and bigger shaped eyes. Of course I think he is the most handsome little guy in the world, but then again, I'm partial to him!
He's growing like a weed. He's already in 6-9 month clothing and growing out of them fast. We'll see how long they last!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi All!! I have a wonderful little baby boy who was born on 5/24/11. He is the greatest baby! So good! I have been blessed! I also have two brittany d...More

Helpful Tips

Finding exchange boards...
Okay, if you manage to find the board your looking for, look on the top right-hand portion of the page. You will see "Join this Exchange". ... More
Was this Helpful?
17 of 27 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.