Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Rash on infant, help!
ssmith0830 posted:
ok, I noticed the other day a red dot on my 15 week old daughters face. It was small, red and appreared to have a white ring around it. It was not raised or anything. Now it looks like a blister. Almost like I could peel the skin. I am wondering if it just might be ecezma. I am waiting for the doctos office to get back from lunch so i can talk to a nurse. I am hoping it's just try skin. Anybody have any thoughts??
Its just on one side of her face.

UGAMomof3 responded:
Hey ssmith0830. Hopefully your docs office wanted you to bring her in. With it having a blister apperance I would def. want to have it checked out.

Let me know what they said. Hugs!!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 32 years old and I have a 17 year old son Jayson, 12 year old son James, 10 yearold daughter Abbygail , and a 3 month old daughter Emily. My husb...More

Helpful Tips

Finding exchange boards...
Okay, if you manage to find the board your looking for, look on the top right-hand portion of the page. You will see "Join this Exchange". ... More
Was this Helpful?
17 of 27 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.