Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Meggie
UGAMomof3 posted:
Did you read the blog? I was reading about her daughters hemangomia (sp) and medication treatment. Sounds like this is what you are looking for. I would def. contact her!!!

http://jordashblack.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2010-09-03T15%3A34%3A00-04%3A00&max-results=20

Hugs girl. Seems like all of our girls have kept us busy. I know Taryn just had to take her LO to the cardiologist. We are still dealing with issues w/Madi G's milk protein allergy. I am going to tell Taryn, Angie, Theresa, Emily and Rhonda that we need to start post and updating again. I think most of us have returned to work. I know that these first couple of months are crazy busy.

BTW...how is work going?

Megkate3 responded:
I did read her blog. It sounds similar. I should email her and see how things worked out.

I'm so excited to get a board going again. I hope everyone else comes over!! I posted on the wrong 3-6 month board yesterday . . . Not sure how I had the wrong one but it explains why the posts were months old.

I hope they can take of Madi's allergy. What formula is she on?

Work is going alright. My kids this year are a little harder, so it makes longer days. But at least I get to go home to my girls! I'm sorry DD1 is having a hard time! That would make it really hard. Rylie has her moments, but she has done amazingly well. Much better than we expected!

UGAMomof3 replied to Megkate3's response:
Def. email her!!!

I miss "our boards" and chatting with everyone. I'm going to try and get on as much as possible. We are in FLU season so work is getting a little crazier.

Madi is on Nutramigen. Insurance is paying 100%, THANK THE LORD, but we may have to change to something else.

Girl....I def. give you ALL props for being a teacher. I really don't know how you do it. I can barely handle my eleven yr old. Muchless 20 or him...lol

Glad Rylie is doing well w/Charlie (ok, I'm jealous I'm just afraid that Reese is going to harm her accidently. She's just so rough.

Spotlight: Member Stories

HI! My name is Adah. I'm married with 3 children-Xavier 7, Charis 5+ and Tahlia 3months-I love my family to bits! My hobbies include reading,shopp...More

Helpful Tips

To WebMD
Please give us our old message boards back. I think you're going to lose a lot of users. Problems: * The newborn to 3 month board is ... More
Was this Helpful?
98 of 116 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.