Skip to content
carriers
UGAMomof3 posted:
Anyone using a baby carrier/sling. What type do you use?

I really want a Moby....I think they have some of the best reviews. I found the Sevensling today and they offer the sling free (type "candie" under discount) with S&H ($11.95), but not sure about those.

https://www.sevenslings.com/index.php/cart

What do you think?

tamliz08 responded:
I use a baby k'tan and I love it. My kids are on the bigger side and it works perfect for them.

I also use a front carrier from infantino. It's the same thing as like a baby bjorn. I like it a lot, but it's not as versatile as the k'tan.

UGAMomof3 replied to tamliz08's response:
I had a baby bjorn w/DD1 and for some reason couldn't stand it. I really want a moby, but not sure I want to spend the $$$$ in case LO hates it. Hoping to find one on craigslist or consignment sale. I am going to look into the k'tan.

tamliz08 replied to UGAMomof3's response:
I know that Target carries the moby and k'tan cheaper than most places, but you have to get them in black or white. I got my k'tan $20 cheaper than what the actual manufacturer website had. Might as well get a used one though if you can find it!

Ooh, Ooh....I just got a BRU coupon in the new sale booklet for a Moby for $31.99 and I think I have a $10 off coupon. I'm going to call and see if I can use both.

tamliz08 replied to UGAMomof3's response:
BRU is crappy about coupons! I hope they let you but I really doubt it!

Megkate3 responded:
I have a question for both of you . . . I never used a carrier with DD1 and would love one for DD2, but she is already 15lb 9oz. Would it be worth getting one when she is already so big?! I don't know much about them, but I would need a front carrier at this point (for her head control) . . . Any thoughts?

tamliz08 replied to Megkate3's response:
I still tote my 2 year old around in our baby k'tan, and she is 32 pounds! The baby is almost 14 lbs and I'm using both the k'tan and the front carrier with him. I guess it's all about how you want to use it! I would totally say it's worth it, but I've always toted my kids around rather than using the stroller.

The k'tan can be used as a front carrier as well as many other positions. For bigger kids it's like a hip hold.

You were right....UGH...if I didn't love BRU so much I would quit going!!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Brenda (27) and I have been married to a wonderful man, Nick(26) since June 14, 2008. We just had our first little bundle of joy, Lyla on A...More

Helpful Tips

Finding exchange boards...
Okay, if you manage to find the board your looking for, look on the top right-hand portion of the page. You will see "Join this Exchange". ... More
Was this Helpful?
17 of 27 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.