Skip to content
What are you getting LO for Christmas???-Post a Pic
UGAMomof3 posted:
Not that LO knows anything about toys right now, but I found the followng FP Leap Frog table on CL for $10 (looked brand new) and I have to have one of these sing-a-ma-jigs. They sing, talk and harmonize with each other. They are fab!!!!

tamliz08 responded:
I can see your pictures! We gave that table to my DD for her 1st bday, and she LOVED that thing. It got a lot of use. Now my nephew is using it, and he also loves it!

I'm getting a jumperoo, since the one I had from when my daughter was a baby was taken by family and never returned. Grr. I think I will also get him a set of wooden blocks, a Melissa and Doug fill n spill toolbox, and this fisher-price race track thingy...

http://www.fisher-price.com/fp.aspx?st=900002&e=storeproduct&pid=55217&section=inf_discovery

Maybe a scout doll too. I don't know... I guess I'll just have to look around. We've got a ton of toys leftover from my daughter though, so I probably shouldn't go overboard! It's hard to not spoil the little buggers. :)

UGAMomof3 replied to tamliz08's response:
I love that speedway!!! Just too cute!!! I too have tons of toys from DD1 and don't plan on buy too much. I just can't turn down a good deal...lol.

Spotlight: Member Stories

HI! My name is Adah. I'm married with 3 children-Xavier 7, Charis 5+ and Tahlia 3months-I love my family to bits! My hobbies include reading,shopp...More

Helpful Tips

To WebMD
Please give us our old message boards back. I think you're going to lose a lot of users. Problems: * The newborn to 3 month board is ... More
Was this Helpful?
98 of 116 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.