Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Kinda nervous...
Lani30 posted:
I was just changing my 3 month old's diaper and undershirt and I felt a wierd bump right under his breastbone. I am taking my 5 yr old to tghe dr tomorrow for a checkup so I will ask her if she can take a look but I'm nervous about what it could be-it's a hard, small lump. Any ideas? I am making myself crazy here! Thanks!

jermanda23 responded:
Have you heard anything yet? Did the dr. know what it could be? I know how scary it is to wonder what's going on with your little one - we had a big health scare this year with my son that ended up healing on its own. Hope you heard great news!

Lani30 replied to jermanda23's response:
Yes, thanks- I showed it to the pediatrician, turns out it's just part of his bone that in some babies is more noticeable and sticks out a little more- I felt kinda silly but she said she gets that question a lot! I'm glad I asked though, just to be safe!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a mother of 4 beautiful chidren. Destiny is 11, Kevin 9, Danayah 7, and Devin is 5 months old. My family means everything to me. I love them s...More

Helpful Tips

Finding exchange boards...
Okay, if you manage to find the board your looking for, look on the top right-hand portion of the page. You will see "Join this Exchange". ... More
Was this Helpful?
17 of 27 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.