Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

FB group
    UGAMomof3 posted:
    Hey Ladies :) If anyone is interested...There is a FB group under WMD Mommy Group. It is a closed group for 2010 summer/fall WebMD Mommies so just email me your webmd name so I know who you are.

happymoe responded:
    I'd like to join, how do I find your e-mail addy?

happymoe replied to happymoe's response:
    figured it out, duh lol

Jennyhat responded:
    I can't find it! Can someone help???? Please and Thank You!

EMB2006 replied to Jennyhat's response:
    I can't find it either......

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Jennifer. I am a 22yr old woman with a DH-Tim-23 and a DD (Phoebe)-11-4-2009. My DH and I have been married sense 3-3-2007. Our little gi...More

Helpful Tips

Wake up WEB MD!
    You've probably noticed that we've gone from posting several notes every hour to only a handful per day. The new system is NOT working so ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    38 of 58 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.