Skip to content
Holiday Poll!
MrsL9 posted:
Hey Everyone!

To get some discussion going, what are you most looking forward to when spending your first holiday season with your little ones?

I'm excited to get his picture taken with Santa and cuddle by the fireplace with him. Also excited to introduce him to extended family that hasnt met him yet. Basically just looking forward to spending time as a new little family. He's only 10 wks on Tues so he wont be getting too many toys and he wont know whats going on at all but it will still be fun for mom and dad!!!

Megkate3 responded:
I'm excited to show her off to extended family (on DH's side) at Thanksgiving!! And Christmas will be so much fun with a 5 month old and 2-year old!! I can't wait.

EMB2006 responded:
I'm looking forward to showing him off Thursday to DH's family that hasn't seen him yet and also to my uncle who is coming home for Christmas (he lives in Seattle, WA & doesn't get to come off very often). I'm also looking forward to giving him solid foods so now he can experience new things!! Christmas is going to be fun b/c he's already so attentive to things around him that I think he'll actually have fun unwrapping presents!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I found out we were pregnant at the begining of July. On December 8th I went to my normal monthly checkup and was diagnosed with preacl...More

Helpful Tips

To WebMD
Please give us our old message boards back. I think you're going to lose a lot of users. Problems: * The newborn to 3 month board is ... More
Was this Helpful?
98 of 116 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.