Skip to content
4 month checkup
EMB2006 posted:
Just wanted to post on how Lucas's 4 month check up went. Some of you may have seen some of my posts about his constant nasal congestion. I'm very happy to report that his congestion is GONE and all infection that was in his nose is GONE!!! He now weighs 17 lbs 5 oz, is 26 inches long and very healthy!! He got his 2nd round of shots but took it pretty well. We also got the green light to start giving him cereal and baby food so tonight he'll get his first taste of rice cereal and Thanksgiving Day he'll get his first taste of Sweet Potatoes-I can't wait to see his face!! And he's starting to cut 6 teeth at one time :/ YIKES!! But in all it was a great visit I'm happy to say!! Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving!!

UGAMomof3 responded:
Glad Lucas had a great appt AND that his infection is gone!!! Hope you and fam have a Happy Thanksgiving!!!

tamliz08 responded:
That's wonderful!

Megkate3 responded:
Congrats on a great appointment!! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving and I'm sure Lucas will LOVE sweet potatoes! :)

Spotlight: Member Stories

HI! My name is Adah. I'm married with 3 children-Xavier 7, Charis 5+ and Tahlia 3months-I love my family to bits! My hobbies include reading,shopp...More

Helpful Tips

To WebMD
Please give us our old message boards back. I think you're going to lose a lot of users. Problems: * The newborn to 3 month board is ... More
Was this Helpful?
98 of 116 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.