Skip to content

Announcements

Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1. Head over to this page: https://messageboards.webmd.com/family-pregnancy/f/parenting/

2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at CommunityManagement@webmd.net

Hey all
    KatieS83 posted:
    I figured i should introduced myself, My name is Katie, i'm 27, i have 2 great kids DS who is 2 and DD who is 4 1/2 months. I'm also engaged to their dad, we've been together for 3 1/2 years. I usually hang out on the 2 year boards, as well some other boards.

I do have a question about my DD, I never ran into this with my son, but i noticed a couple days ago she was sounding really hoarse and raspy when we she coo's, she hasnt been sneezing or coughing a lot (maybe a couple times a day), shes been a little crankier then normal. this afternoon i took her temp and she was at 100.2, i gave her some tylenol, and put her to bed with the humidifier, i havent heard a peep in about an hour. Our weather (we're in NH) has been really odd, it was 38 degrees yesterday for a high, today it was almost 50, tomorrow it will be almost 60. We are planning to move on December 6th to Florida, i'm just wondering what might be up with her? When should i give the doc a call? I know at her 4 month apt i was told she starting to teethe.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 32 years old and I have a 17 year old son Jayson, 12 year old son James, 10 yearold daughter Abbygail , and a 3 month old daughter Emily. My husb...More

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.