Skip to content
Hey all
KatieS83 posted:
I figured i should introduced myself, My name is Katie, i'm 27, i have 2 great kids DS who is 2 and DD who is 4 1/2 months. I'm also engaged to their dad, we've been together for 3 1/2 years. I usually hang out on the 2 year boards, as well some other boards.

I do have a question about my DD, I never ran into this with my son, but i noticed a couple days ago she was sounding really hoarse and raspy when we she coo's, she hasnt been sneezing or coughing a lot (maybe a couple times a day), shes been a little crankier then normal. this afternoon i took her temp and she was at 100.2, i gave her some tylenol, and put her to bed with the humidifier, i havent heard a peep in about an hour. Our weather (we're in NH) has been really odd, it was 38 degrees yesterday for a high, today it was almost 50, tomorrow it will be almost 60. We are planning to move on December 6th to Florida, i'm just wondering what might be up with her? When should i give the doc a call? I know at her 4 month apt i was told she starting to teethe.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm a new mom to Noah, currently 4 months... he is the most wonderful baby and the best thing that's ever happened to me :) I joined on here b...More

Helpful Tips

Wake up WEB MD!
You've probably noticed that we've gone from posting several notes every hour to only a handful per day. The new system is NOT working so ... More
Was this Helpful?
38 of 58 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.