Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Wanting to trade formula checks.......
mandykrisingha posted:
I have four Enfamil $3 checks, one $10 and one $3 Gerber Good Start check that I would like to trade for Similac checks. Let me know if you are interested.

hoping101 responded:
I am interested in the Enfamil Checks! I have Similac ones! Is the $10 one for Enfamil as well? If so I can trade you five $5 Similac checks. Let me know and we can work out details!

hoping101 replied to hoping101's response:
Ok, so I re-read your post... the $10 one is for Gerber Good Start... I can trade you three $5 Similac checks for the Enfamil ones and we can keep in touch to do any future trading if you would like!

mandykrisingha replied to hoping101's response:
yeah they are for the good start. I signed up for every formula when I was pregnant so that I could trade them later email me with your info and I will send you mine as well

Mandy15963@hotmail.com

Heinzworth replied to hoping101's response:
I have some enfamil checks i can trade, (2) $5. Email me if you are interested.

hoping101 replied to Heinzworth's response:
Yes ma'am I would like to trade! I have (2) $5 Similac checks...

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi All!! I have a wonderful little baby boy who was born on 5/24/11. He is the greatest baby! So good! I have been blessed! I also have two brittany d...More

Helpful Tips

Wake up WEB MD!
You've probably noticed that we've gone from posting several notes every hour to only a handful per day. The new system is NOT working so ... More
Was this Helpful?
38 of 58 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.