Skip to content
Wanting to trade formula checks.......
mandykrisingha posted:
I have four Enfamil $3 checks, one $10 and one $3 Gerber Good Start check that I would like to trade for Similac checks. Let me know if you are interested.

hoping101 responded:
I am interested in the Enfamil Checks! I have Similac ones! Is the $10 one for Enfamil as well? If so I can trade you five $5 Similac checks. Let me know and we can work out details!

hoping101 replied to hoping101's response:
Ok, so I re-read your post... the $10 one is for Gerber Good Start... I can trade you three $5 Similac checks for the Enfamil ones and we can keep in touch to do any future trading if you would like!

mandykrisingha replied to hoping101's response:
yeah they are for the good start. I signed up for every formula when I was pregnant so that I could trade them later email me with your info and I will send you mine as well

Mandy15963@hotmail.com

Heinzworth replied to hoping101's response:
I have some enfamil checks i can trade, (2) $5. Email me if you are interested.

hoping101 replied to Heinzworth's response:
Yes ma'am I would like to trade! I have (2) $5 Similac checks...

Spotlight: Member Stories

hey my name is elizabeth im 21 years old and my DB is 25. our daughter kaydan was born on 12/4/09 at 5:27 in the morning after having to be induced a...More

Helpful Tips

Wake up WEB MD!
You've probably noticed that we've gone from posting several notes every hour to only a handful per day. The new system is NOT working so ... More
Was this Helpful?
38 of 58 found this helpful