Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

Greetings Parents! New WebMD moderator here!
    Haylen_WebMD_Staff posted:
    I'm the new WebMD moderator for this community. I'm very excited to interact with parents just getting to know those little bundles of joy. I'm going to guess many of you are reading this with a baby on your lap right now :)

I welcome any suggestions for making this community a great fit for you.

How about a roll call?

I've been married 10 years and we have two daughters ages 6 and 2.5

Born, raised and educated in Oklahoma and now live in Southern California.

Dislikes: Traffic, tantrums and cilantro

Dinner tonight: I'm ordering pizza!

Haylen

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi All!! I have a wonderful little baby boy who was born on 5/24/11. He is the greatest baby! So good! I have been blessed! I also have two brittany d...More

Helpful Tips

Wake up WEB MD!
    You've probably noticed that we've gone from posting several notes every hour to only a handful per day. The new system is NOT working so ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    38 of 58 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.