Skip to content
Fevers
An_222598 posted:
My 3 1/2 month old gets fevers about once a week, They can range anywhere from 99.8 to 102..(and she does run a little high for her base reading but not that high) she does sleep alot when she has them but otherwise she acts pretty normal- she eats, is smiling.. you can tell that she is not 100% but it is nothing extreme. I have brought her in a couple times to a Childrens ER and they were not too concered because she appears bright and still alert. I brought her in to her regular doctor and she said that next time she has a fever she wants to check her bloodwork but she did not appear that concerned either. She is not teething (that i know of) Has anyone else had issues like this? (i may be overreacting as i am a first time mom)
THANKS

Spotlight: Member Stories

We are very blessed to have our Adam Michael born on 10-15-2009 at 7 pounds 11 ounces. We had two previous loses one miscarrage at 9 weeks, and one st...More

Helpful Tips

Wake up WEB MD!
You've probably noticed that we've gone from posting several notes every hour to only a handful per day. The new system is NOT working so ... More
Was this Helpful?
38 of 58 found this helpful