Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

5 month old baby who shakes her head around sometimes, kinda bothers me
    Mrg2009 posted:
    I hope I can describe this so you understand what I'm talking about. The other night my baby who is just 5 months old now, was sitting in her little bouncy seat in the kitchen while I cooked dinner. All the sudden she started moving her head side to side and kind of letting her eyes go while she did it. She did it twice. Then she was fine. I mean she seems fine so I don't know if she was just doing it or if maybe something isn't right. I don't know it weirded me out a little because when she did it, it just seemed off. She sort of does something like that when she's tired or falling asleep but I don't feel like she was either of those. Any advice or anyone have something similar like this happen?

Haylen_WebMD_Staff responded:
    Hi Mrg2009!

I'm not sure I understand exactly what you are describing. However, I think a call to your doctors office would be entirely appropriate!

I would also make a diary of when it occurs - time of day, what she was doing, etc. And if you're able to predict when it happens, and grab a video with your phone to show the pediatrician, even better.

Good luck and please check back in!

Haylen

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Jennifer. I am a 22yr old woman with a DH-Tim-23 and a DD (Phoebe)-11-4-2009. My DH and I have been married sense 3-3-2007. Our little gi...More

Helpful Tips

Finding exchange boards...
    Okay, if you manage to find the board your looking for, look on the top right-hand portion of the page. You will see "Join this Exchange". ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    17 of 27 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.