Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Hi!!!
sliverfroggy posted:
Just wanted to introduce myself and Lo. Makayla turned 3 months Jan 23rd. We have been really busy with family issues so haven't been able to come on. She is doing wonderful and weighs about 14 pounds and 23 inches long. We keep tell her she is trying to outbet her sister who was 9.4 at birth and weighed the same at 3 months. (Makayla was 7.11 at birth) Makayla is coming into her own. Smiling , giggling, cooing. It is just so cute. I was worried that it wouldn't be so cute the 2nd go around but it is. Milla (big sister) is going great, No issues at all with bringing a baby into the house. She is a little mommy herself. Look forward to talking with all of you. Have a great day.

Haylen_WebMD_Staff responded:
Awwwwww....LOVE your profile pic! You had a 9.4 lb baby?

I'm the new board moderator for 3 - 6 months. I live in SoCal with my hubby, 2.5 and 6 year old daughters.

How old is big sister? My girls are exactly 3.5 years apart - I think it's working!

Haylen

sliverfroggy replied to Haylen_WebMD_Staff's response:
OH YES Milla was 9.4 pounds and we had no idea until she came out . Yes, I pushed her out.lol. Let me tell you it was not fun at all.

Milla and Makayla are 21 months apart. It is a little trying sometimes with have a 2 year old who is miss let me do it myself but all in all it has worked out great. We live in Tampa, FL.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 32 years old and I have a 17 year old son Jayson, 12 year old son James, 10 yearold daughter Abbygail , and a 3 month old daughter Emily. My husb...More

Helpful Tips

Finding exchange boards...
Okay, if you manage to find the board your looking for, look on the top right-hand portion of the page. You will see "Join this Exchange". ... More
Was this Helpful?
17 of 27 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.