Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
I need you to watch this and give me opinions
JessHeath posted:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HT1h2tNNxQY
Its my son and I think he has Sandifers syndrome which can be from severe GERD. Anyone see this before? He is very happy, loveable, wonderful baby. After he eats, he almost always postures, not always this severe but pretty much everytime he eats. He is primarily breastfed but it is bottle fed expressed milk because he has this extension thing so he pulls off the breast as soon as my milk comes in.....I gave up, but pump 5 times a day and can keep up. I give 1 bottle of Nutramigen formula at night with some cereal in it, per pedi recommendations. He has been allergy tested, no allergies. I have tried giving up milk and soy in my diet, no results. I tried no caffeine, no results. He is on prevacid and we periodically do chiropractic, we also elevate his head when he sleeps at night. He doesn't usually puke a lot, sometimes a little. he's in the 98th percentile for weight so sometimes I think doctors don't take me seriously but I did convince one doctor who is going to do an endoscopy on April 12, I think he thinks I'm crazy and he's just appeasing me. Unfortunately I didn't have this video to show him but will show him next time I see him. He wakes often at night because will only eat a little at a time, postures, then falls asleep again. Its exhausting!!!! Also posting on 1 year board.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm Lauren. My husband and I had been ttc for 2 years when in Feb 09 I was at my yearly appt and the Dr came in to tell me that my test wasn't...More

Helpful Tips

Wake up WEB MD!
You've probably noticed that we've gone from posting several notes every hour to only a handful per day. The new system is NOT working so ... More
Was this Helpful?
38 of 58 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.