Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

diapers, diapers
    moandb posted:
    Hi out there.
    I am new to the community and to motherhood. I hoped to cloth diaper my ds, and have a diaperservice lined up, but when I tried it, the diaper is really big compared to disposables and there was also a poo explosion. now I am scared and looking for good advice before I try again.
    On a seperate but related note, what am I doing wrong that the disposables sometimes seem to leak urine from the back? These are frequently new and not overloaded with pee.
    I appreciate any guidance anybody can give.
    namaste Thanks for your Reply!

Haylen_WebMD_Staff responded:
    Here's 8 Quick Tips for Cloth Diapering!

You might want to post in the Baby's First Year community to see if you get more feedback:

http://exchanges.webmd.com/newborn-and-baby-exchange

Haylen

moandb replied to Haylen_WebMD_Staff's response:
    oops, misread and thought this was 0-3 months. sorry, but thanks for the help.
    mo

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Brenda (27) and I have been married to a wonderful man, Nick(26) since June 14, 2008. We just had our first little bundle of joy, Lyla on A...More

Helpful Tips

To WebMD
    Please give us our old message boards back. I think you're going to lose a lot of users. Problems: * The newborn to 3 month board is ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    98 of 116 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.