Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

3 months poops question
    An_222611 posted:
    was it normal for his stage that my son poops just 1's a day?
    i stop breastfeeding for a couple of month ago.
    when i breastfeed him he discharge atleast 6-8 times a day for the 1st month. then on his 2nd month it became minimal like 3 tmes a day and sometimes 4.
    ...now he turns 3, he poops 1's a day?
    feeding time every 4-6 hours a day
    4-5oz of milk and 1-2oz of water together

Take the Poll

poops once a day at 3rd month is normal?
    • yes
    • no
    vote
    View Poll Results

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 32 years old and I have a 17 year old son Jayson, 12 year old son James, 10 yearold daughter Abbygail , and a 3 month old daughter Emily. My husb...More

Helpful Tips

Wake up WEB MD!
    You've probably noticed that we've gone from posting several notes every hour to only a handful per day. The new system is NOT working so ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    38 of 58 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.